In the 2021 season the following will be put into place without a vote as a trail. If at the end of the 2021 season you would like to petition a change, we can vote on it along with any of the other questions on the list
in 2021 –
1) we will go from 4 IR or 2 IR
2) starting in 2021 you will be able to keep 2 players at the end of the year for future season. These players will have to be picked before the draft.
3) we will be added a Flex position which will be RB and WR only. This will give your rooster an extra flex.
- 1. In the 2020 year we added the Punter Position. Do you want to keep it for the 2021 season?
- 2. Currently the QB Passing Touchdown gets the QB 4 points. For the 2021 season and for the future we will adjust this to 6 points
- 3. Currently we are getting .5 points per reception. In 2021 and moving forward we would move this up to 1 point per reception
- 4. we currently have 12 teams in the league. Starting in the 2022 season, we would expand the league to 14 teams. The method in which they draft will be voted on next years election
- 5. we currently use a snake draft method where the last pick of round 1 gets the the first pick of round 2. In the 2021 season we will change this to a traditional draft where for example pick 1 would now get pick 13 as well in stead of pick 1 and 24. DO you want to change the drafting to a traditional draft order?
- 6. We currently pay a due of 30 a year for the league. The current pay outs are as followed
1st – 230
2nd – 100
3rd – 30
We would like to move the dues to 41 dollars for 2021 and on ward. The following payout will be
1st – 300
2nd – 140
3rd – 40
Pool – the extra $12 will go into the Packie account each year which will pay for the trophy plaques, shipping of the trophy and other fees that may need to be used for. Currently the Comish is paying this out of pocket.
yes to raise the entry to $41
no keep it at $30
- 7. Currently you will not loose points if your kicker misses an extra point. In 2021 we want to change it so if you miss the extra point, you will loose -.5 points
yes change to -.5 for a missed PAT
No keep it 0
- 8. Currently you do not loose points if your QB gets sacked, although the opposing defense gets a point. We want to change this for 2021 and on that if you QB gets sacked you will loose 1 point
Yes loose a point if your QB gets sacked
No keep it the way it is where you don’t loose a point if you are sacked
- 9. Currently you do not get points for punt and kick off return yards. You will only get points if you score a TD. In 2021 we want to change so you get .1 points for every yard your kick off and punt return gets.
yes give my special teams points for return
no keep it the way it is
Regular Season and Playoffs Schedule in Public Leagues
REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE
ESPN has set thirteen (13) weeks in the regular season for Public Leagues. This is a fixed setting and thus can not be altered. If you wish to play in a league which offers flexible regular season and playoff schedules, you must create or join a League Manager league.
REACHING THE PLAYOFFS
The top four teams in a league make the playoffs. These four are comprised of the two division champions and two wild-card teams. Division champions are the teams that win the league divisions. The next two teams according to the tiebreaker below are the wild card teams.
PLAYOFF BRACKET SETUP
All teams continue to compete throughout the playoffs. The two Divisional Champions and two wild-card teams (teams with the next best overall records) compete for the League Championship. The wild card teams may come from either division and are selected by their records, with ties resolved according to the tiebreaker categories below. The top-ranked division champion plays the lowest-ranked wild card team i.e. the first place team faces the fourth place team while the second place team faces the third-place team.
The remaining teams compete in the consolation bracket. Throughout of the running for the championship, this consolation bracket is still competitive since no one wants to finish in last place!
PLAYOFF SEEDING AND TIEBREAKERS (Public/Standard Leagues)
Public League Playoffs: Playoff Seeding and Tiebreakers
In the event that two or more teams have identical won-loss records at the conclusion of the Fantasy Football regular season, the following tiebreaking system is employed.
- Overall points-for
- Head-to-Head record
- Division record
- Overall points-against
- Coin Flip
NOTE: The Overall record is based on winning percentage. Therefore, a team that is 8-5-0 and a team that is 7-4-2 have the same winning percentage, and thus would be considered tied for overall record.
PUBLIC LEAGUE PLAYOFFS: TIEBREAKER FOR PLAYOFF GAMES
In the event that two teams have the same number of points at the conclusion of their two-week playoff game, the tiebreaker for playoff games is each team’s original seeding in the playoffs. In short, the team with the higher seed wins.
Winner’s Bracket: In the first round of the playoffs, the division winner with the best win-loss record plays the wild-card team with the worst win-loss record; the other division winner plays the wild-card team with the better win-loss record. In the second round, the winners of the first-round games compete for the league championship. Each round of the playoffs spans a two-week period. The 5th through 10th-seeded teams in each league compete in the Consolation bracket.
The Winner’s bracket:
- 1st place – Winner of game 1, round 2
- 2nd place – Loser of game 1, round 2
- 3rd place – Winner of game 2, round 2
- 4th place – Loser of game 2, round 2
The Consolation bracket:
- 5th place – Winner of game 1, round 2
- 6th place – Loser of game 1, round 2
- 7th place – Winner of game 2, round 2
- 8th place – Loser of game 2, round 2
- 9th place – Winner of game 3, round 2
- 10th place – Loser of game 3, round 2