Ding, ding. That’s the start of round 1 and being done. Get your legs in the sit up position. These are the dirtiest moments in the Rocky I Training montage
- Those grey sweat pants: They look dirty and covered in meat tenderizer.
- While going on his jogs there’s a trash can on fire. That’s not safe for the public.
- Also everything is kinda grey.
- Philadelphia 1976. That’s pretty dirty.
- Dirty guitar is playing in the background
On a scale from a Raccoon to Rococo for being dirty, I’ll give it a Rook
Round 2 is here babes and babies! After the defeat from Apollo Creed, Rocky is back to train on the B Train (The boxing train). Training includes more dirty deli meats and golden gloves. Since there are two Montages, I’m going to divide this into 2 parts. These are the dirtiest moments in the Rocky II, 1st Training montage
Rocky II: 1st Montage
- Rocky has a baby now, meaning he probably has poop on his chin a lot more than usual.
- Has been downgraded to a dumpster and playground to train in.
- Burgess Meredith has a raspier voice. Probably popped an eye ball from screaming so much.
- Speed is said so often. It was the 70’s so chances are they were talking about the drug. This was before the doping scandals we’re all used to.
On a scale from a Fig Tree to a Weeping Willow for being dirty, I give it Basil
Rock II 2nd Montage
- Wished good luck by train conductor. Train conductors are known for being covered in coal
- Trash can from Rocky I is still on fire.
- Little kids start following him. His son + these kids following him are indefinitely going to give him a cold. If you were a kid born before 1980 you were riddled with germs.
On a scale from a Kindergarten Scissors to a fountain pen for being dirty, I give it a letter opener
Stay Tuned for Rocky III and then some!!