1. The Packie vice prez taught me how to feel good and have fun. heart burn medication and a few bottles of champagne Is the only breakfast needed.
2. I realized that at the end of the night it doesn’t matter her weight.
3. Money-management becomes a big skill that you need to have when you’re there. Go a little crazy the first couple days of being there the last couple days get a little stressful.
4. I really thought I had a tolerance and a limit to alcohol. That gets tossed out the window with free drinks and liquor being driven down my throat.
5. All the times that I thought I was tired I could’ve pushed through. With the amount of sleep that I got over the six nights that I was there I can assure you that I can stay up for multiple days in a row.